NUDES - NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY DIVING & EXPLORATION SOCIETY
IF YOU HAVEN'T SCUBA DIVED YOU'VE ONLY SEEN 30% OF THE PLANET - COME AND SEE HOW THE OTHER 70% LIVE!
N.U.D.E.S. is a fantastic way to get involved in the sport of SCUBA diving. We are the University of Newcastle’s club for all things Scuba and Snorkeling. In joining N.U.D.E.S. you will get to meet great people and have a whole bunch of fun exploring life under the sea. N.U.D.E.S. is operated by students for students, with plenty of affordable diving, snorkeling, trips away and social nights. We also offer the cheapest gear hire in Australia!
The gear store is open every Tuesday from 5.30 pm – 6.30 pm and Friday from 4:00pm - 5:00pm. Anyone is welcome to come in and talk to us to find out more about the club. We are located behind the forum – Follow the change room signs, until you reach the stairs. We are located just inside the blue door underneath the stairs.
End of Exam Shark Dive!
06:30 AM – 05:00 PM
Lets Go Adventures, Nelson Bay
Vanuatu Coral Reef Trip
10-07-2016 07:30 AM – 17-07-2016 09:45 AM
Hideaway Island, Vanuatu
Newcastle University Diving and Exploration Society
TidyHQ is a software platform used by organisations all over the world to help them run their back office. From managing contacts and memberships, to running ticketed events and keeping track of finances, TidyHQ will have you covered.
TidyHQ's focus is to provide a clear, frictionless communication solution powered by a suite of useful tools built to reduce your administration load.
You need a TidyHQ to buy tickets, register for memberships and interact with your organisation. Having a TidyHQ Account lets us remember who you are so we can keep everything in one place for you ready to access and update at any time.
Got it, but what is a TidyHQ Account?
A TidyHQ Account is the personal account you use to access organisations that use TidyHQ to run their back office. This includes: Events, Memberships, Meetings, Finances, Online Store, Communications and more. Your TidyHQ Account includes the email address and password you use to log in, as well as all the contact, payment and security details that you will use for this organisation and across all TidyHQ services.